we could develop for sale below detailed oil tanker, subject to unsold/c-free.
The vessel is available for inspection at Black Sea. Will guide you on price idea if of interest.
Please note the improvements made during last SS/DD. She is reported to be in very good condition.
mv Inzhener Chertkov – oil tanker, double hull
- 1990 Rousse shipyard, Bulgaria
- RMRS, KM(*) Ice3 R2 oil tanker(>60°C)(ESP), last SS June/2015
- abt 2622 t on abt 4,86 m
- Loa 77,53 m / breadth 14,34 m / depth 6,5 m
- 1908 / 687
- total cubic capacity 2432 cbm at 98pct plus slop tank 69 cbm
- cargo heating max 70 degr (by steam)
- 3 cargo tanks suitable for engine oil
- 3 x ??-150 X3 (150 cbm) 1 x ??-63 ?1 (63 cbm)
- 8NVD 48A-2U – 882 kW
- abt 11-12 kn on abt 3,5-4,0 mt GO
- new Aux Engines installed during last class renewal and cargo system piping renewed