There are three sister tugs, and could try to develop one or more. Present location Caspian sea. Will guide you further if of interest.
Twin-screw tugs – project 35
- built 2015, Russia
- RMRS KM˜R1 AUT3 Tug
- abt 98 t on abt 2.62 m draft
- Loa 25.2 / beam 8 / depth 3.7 m
- 183 / 54
- 10 ts
- 28 m2
- 1200 nm
- crane - carrying capacity max 1 ton
- 2 x 441 kW DAEWOO V180TIH - 1200 HP
- abt 10 kn
- twin screw, fixed-pitch propellers in separately steering nozzles
- carried by two electro pumps, installed in ER. One fire extinguishing electric pump with capacity of 25 m3/h for maintenance of tug, the second pump for external firefighting monitor 63 m3/h.